All you need is a blank wall (or hang some fabric over a wall) and some fun accessories. Here is some DIY inspiration for you!
1. Templates are included in these instructions at the Ruffled blog.
2. The Easy Makes Me Happy blog has a printable template as well. My favorite is “The Villain.”
3. These DIY heart wands from Emmaline Bride would be perfect for your Valentine’s Day bash!
4. These templates over at The Pretty Blog include “accessories” like a bowtie and Wilma Flintstone necklace.
Chalkboard bubbles are a necessity as well! Here are three different DIY options.
1. Wedding by Color has instructions for this great bubble, some handyman skills required.
2. This tutorial for DIY bubbles from Oh Happy Day requires no paint – no fumes!
3. These bubbles from Make and Takes are made of foamcore – easy enough for the kiddos to help!
4. This super cute heart-shaped chalkboard prop by Agape Love would be so cute for a Valentine’s party. She uses shaped wooden pieces from the craft store – so easy and absolutely adorable!
You must share your photobooth pics if you give it a shot (pun intended). We are dying to see them!