Here are the links to everything you need to throw a perfect 4th of July bash:
Invitations/Thank You Cards Cupcake Wrappers, Cupcake Toppers and Straw Toppers and Star Crayon Party Favors
The 4th is also the perfect opportunity to serve some fun themed food! There are a wealth of ideas out there. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Stars and Stripes Pie from Woman’s Day
2. White Chocolate No Bake Cheesecakes from Sprinkle Bakes
3. Layered Jello Desserts from Glorious Treats
4. Patriotic Berries from Remarkable Home
5. Patriotic Berry Trifle from Sunny Anderson for Food Network
6. Patriotic Pops from Bakerella (love her!)
7. Cupcake Kabobs from The Cupcake Activist
8. Fruit Flag from Randy Robertson via the kitchn
For more patriotic foods, make sure to check out the 4th of July food ideas from Be Different Act Normal!
And here are some ideas for serving your treats with style!
9. Wrapped Hot Dogs and Pie Banner from Her Royal Heinous
10. Wrapped Red Vines from Room to Inspire
11. Patriotic Napkin Rings from Aesthetic Nest via Tip Junkie
And some printables to go with!
12. Stars and Stripes Cones (Printable) from Martha Stewart filled with Beet and Blue Potato Chips
13. Fourth of July Paper Sack Download from Skip to My Lou
So tell us, do you have a 4th of July bash planned? What special treats are you planning to make? Please share in the comments!!