1. Cute banner, hanger AND pinwheels on this great wreath from Storycrafting with Joy!
2. I love the contrast of the doilies against the chocolate burlap on this gorgeous wreath from Ode to Inspiration.
3. This button wreath from Twin Dragonfly Designs took a lot of patience - and came out with a lot of style! I love the layered look of the fabric and the stacked buttons. By the way - she used a pool noodle for her wreath form! So clever!
4. The color combination for this yarn wreath from this girl’s life is fantastic! I love the felt flowers!
5. Love that Sometimes Krafty used a thrift store sweater to cover her wreath - the pop of turquoise is gorgeous!
6. I’m all for different style door hangings, and this embroidery hoop from Sewing the Extra Mile is oozing charm! I adore the quote she used and how it works so nicely with the embellishments.
Tomorrow I’ll be sharing my contribution to the fall wreath craft party. There’s still time to enter our fall wreath linky party, but hurry! Later this week we’ll be sharing our November craft party theme!